I just want to say thanks for all my family and friends who came to enjoy that happy day with me. Thanks for enduring the squished house cuz of the rain. Thank-you also to all those who gave me a special present of love. I will treasure those special gifts.
Thank-you God for choosing me as one of Your children. I will forever praise and worship You.
"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come."
~2 Cor 1: 21-22~
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the family, Jess. Isn't it such a great blessing to have God reaching out, calling you to be His child?
It's amazing isn't it?
Glad we could be there!!!
Luv ya lots,
Rach <3
P.S Nice template!
Post a Comment