Thursday, April 17, 2008

Decision Made!

I have finally decided where I'm going for school next year. I accepted the offer at MoMac for Nursing - BScN. I plan to spend another four years in school. The first couple months are going to be a lot different. It will take awhile getting use to.

One day, I hope to work at Sick Kid Children's Hospital. To try and change to lives of others.

I pray God will help me make the right choices and decisions.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

ok... funny part first... tee hee: you are going to have a big BS(cN) behind your name!!! tee hee... man that was weak :P

the not funny part: that is so cool! i wish i was planning to do something amazing with my life. that is such a sweet goal to have. God bless you next year... it will be hard, but I know you can get through it :)

Anonymous said...

Why is that funny?

That's really cool Jess. I'm glad you're doing that program. :)
It's going to be a really cool opportunity for you.

Jessica said...

Nadine, I'm really happy that your doing the program too.

Remember.... Wednesdays!

Rachael B. said...

That's amazing, Jess! May God give you all that you need.
Luv,Rach