It's already my last semester of Guido. This semester i have English and a spare in the morning. I promise myself that i will work during this spare, but its so easy to sleep it away. Then in the afternoon I have Chemistry and Biology. I'm going to try so hard in Biology, Mr. Dykstra makes it's so much fun.
It just feels really weird planning for university next year. Next year, I'll be in a totally different school with totally different people. Sometimes it makes me scared to think university is so close by.
I hate making decisions. Deciding where to get a new job, what courses to talk this semester, if i really need that spare, where to go to school next year, and if i have time to play city soccer this summer.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe I'm giving up this opportunity for a second spare. Ah well. I need to work on my work ethic anyways.
Next year is going to be so wierd! Not seeing you all and acting like maniacs on the first (correction: all) day of school. You'll have to come for chapel at Redeemer on Wednesday then, so make sure we do see each other occasionally.
It is kind of scary to be taking such a big step forward. Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to Redeemer: it's a closer-knit community where it feels like home.
All the best with your decision making!
Post a Comment